Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Lottery Syndicate


I have discovered a huge opportunity on the internet, and I have to share it!

I recently joined a lottery syndicate which in itself earnt me £57 over the last two weeks.

whats so good about that? it cost me NOTHING to play!

This syndicate offers a very special referrals scheme that has worked wonders for me.

For every person you refer you get 20% of what they pay, this means that the syndicate could be paying you every week if you refer more than 5 people! this is re-occuring for as long as the people carry on playing!.

on top of that, the people they refer, and the people that they refer all gain you 5% EACH this goes down fr 7 levels, and if you do well enough everyone below that could earn you ANOTHER 1-2% EACH ontop!



So far not only do I play the lottery for free, but so do my friends and family, and there friends and family, now im waiting for a huge Referal Cheque, valuing well over £100! and i havnt even been a member for a month yet!

All this costs is £4.99 a year membership fee & £5 a week for lottery fees, remember though, refer 5 people and this becomes free!

If that isnt enough, on joining this remember that you are in a lottery syndicate, with MUCH better chances of WINNING!



You can also play Grab a Grand for free,

Simply pick 5 numbers, if they come up in the lottery draw, you WIN a GRAND, still not enough? if someone you refer plays and THEY win, YOU get £1000 TOO




My advice?

Dont delay, join up today!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home